Packing / Storage / Shelf Life:
- Packed in - 25 Kg HDPE drum, 250Kg HDPE barrel
- Storage -Under 30 degree centigrade in dry conditions
- Expiry -As per label claim
1. What function does yeast extract serve?
Ans - Yeast extract, like herbs and spices, is utilised by food producers and establishments as an aromatic component to create more flavoured food and beverage applications, such as soups, sauces, seasonings, snacks, prepared meals, meat products, and more.
2. What negative consequences can powdered yeast extract have?
Ans - Raw yeast consumption is generally not advised because it might cause bloating, cramps, constipation, or diarrhoea. Moreover, it might make patients more susceptible to developing fungal infections, particularly those who are critically ill or have weakened immune systems.
3. Is yeast extract advantageous?
Ans - Foods are given a saltier, savorier flavour by adding yeast extract, a flavour enhancer. It contains a lot of chromium, a mineral with health advantages like reducing insulin and preventing diabetes. Moreover, it is a respectable source of lithium, phosphorus, manganese, copper, and zinc.
4. To use how much yeast extract?
Ans - Similar to other seasoning components, yeast extract is only used in limited amounts because it has an aromatic flavour of its own. In meals, there is typically 1% yeast extract included.