- SOLUBILITY: 100 % in water
- COLOUR: Cream to Light yellow
- pH: 5.0 to 7.0 at room temp.
- LOSS ON DRYING: Max 6 %
- CLARITY: 5 % solution in in water is crystal clear with out sedimentation
- TOTAL NITROGEN: Available Range 9.6 to 12.8 % (Protein - 60 to 80 %)
- TOTAL PLATE COUNT (Microbial) : NMT 10000 cfu per gr
- 25 KG Paper bag with inner PP lining, double sealed and stitched.
- (Wooden pelleting can be done for Exports.)
- OR 25 kg HDPE drum with inner PP bag double sealed
- STORAGE: In dry conditions
2 years from the date of packing (in recommended storage conditions)
1. What function does protein hydrolysate serve?
Ans - The protein hydrolysates are employed in infant food formulations, particular therapeutic dietary items, and the fortification of fruit juices and soft beverages. They play a significant role in blood pressure regulation.
2. What negative impacts does hydrolyzed soy have?
Ans - Anxiety, asthma, attention deficit disorder, bloating, burning feelings, carpal tunnel syndrome, chest pains, depression, diarrhoea, confusion, dizziness, drowsiness, infertility, insomnia, and heart conditions are some of the negative consequences of hydrolyzed protein.
3. What advantages do hydrolysates offer?
Ans - Protein hydrolysates are known to boost postprandial amino acid availability, speed protein digestion and absorption from the gut, and improve the rate at which dietary amino acids are incorporated into skeletal muscle protein, compared to intact protein.
4. Is hydrolyzed soy protein organic?
Ans - It is made from soybeans that have been hydrolyzed, and it is permitted for use in organic farming throughout the United States. Plant-derived organic nitrogen from soy provides an immediate source of organic nitrogen that normally lasts for 30 days.